Beth Gross is full time practitioner of massage therapy. She has been Florida licensed since 1993 and is also PA licensed. Areas of study that may be incorporated into your session include myofascial release, trigger point therapy, Swedish massage, deep tissue, Ohashiatsu, energy work, lymph drainage and pregnancy massage. Sessions are tailored to each client’s individual needs at the time of each session. Her approach is geared toward giving you the maximum benefits of massage while being mindful of your comfort zone.
About Massage Therapy
Massage and bodywork can help release chronic muscular tension and pain, improve circulation, increase joint flexibility, reduce mental and physical fatigue and stress, promote faster healing of injured muscular tissue, improve posture, and reduce blood pressure. Massage and bodywork is also known to promote better sleep, improve concentration, reduce anxiety and create an overall sense of well-being.
- Alleviate low-back pain and improve range of motion.
- Assist with shorter, easier labor for expectant mothers and shorten maternity hospital stays.
- Ease medication dependence.
- Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow—the body’s natural defense system.
- Exercise and stretch weak, tight, or atrophied muscles.
- Help athletes of any level prepare for, and recover from, strenuous workouts.
- Improve the condition of the body’s largest organ—the skin.
- Increase joint flexibility.
- Lessen depression and anxiety.
- Promote tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue and stretch marks.
- Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation.
- Reduce postsurgery adhesions and swelling.
- Reduce spasms and cramping.
- Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles.
- Release endorphins—amino acids that work as the body’s natural painkiller.
- Relieve migraine pain.
Monday: 10:30 – 5:30
Wednesday: 1:00 – 6:30
Friday: 12:30 – 2:00
Bodywork $85.00 / 60 Minutes
Bodywork $110.00 / 75 Minutes
Bodywork $125.00 / 90 Minutes
Bodywork $170.00 / 120 Minutes
Patient Contact Form
Olivetti Spine & Sport
5521 Carlisle Pike
Mechanicsburg, PA 17050
Mon: 12:00pm - 3:00pm & 4:00pm - 7:30pm
Tues: 8:00am - 11:00am & 12:00pm - 3:30pm
Wed: 12:00pm - 3:00pm & 4:00pm - 7:30pm
Thurs: 8:00am - 11:00am & 12:00pm - 3:30pm
Fri: 7:00am - 10:00am & 11:00am - 2:00pm